We are excited about having junior volunteers with us again this summer! The application is officially live and on our website. The program is for kids ages 14-18, who have completed their freshman year of high school and will remain 18 through August 4th. This is a time for students who may be interested in health care to get a feel for what everyday life in the hospital looks like. Students will NOT be performing any medical tasks, but will be exposed to opportunities such as: live births, surgery, infusion treatments, recovering surgery patients, administration and more.
- 2023 Academic Year Program: June 5 – August 4, 2023
- We will not have volunteers the week of July 4th, 2023
- Virtual Information Session (HIGHLY suggested for answering any of your questions about the program.)
- Applications due by March 31, 2023
- Chosen candidates will be notified the first week of May.
The application process will be very strict as we only have a limited number of spaces available for students. Please encourage your students to take their time and put effort into completing the application. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me!
Link with all of the information, plus application.